Preach the Word: Evangelism at Tuna, I was there. Watch photos

By Shedy Elisha - October 28, 2018


Yeah! Just as the Bible says, "Go yea into the world and preach the gospel..." I was at Tuna for evangelism last weekend and thought of sharing it with you. Tuna is a village located at Gurara LGA of Niger State, Nigeria.
The evangelism was put together by my fellowship I call my  home - Voice Of Tabernacle. God worked via my pastor, Pastor Misheal Tomizayi. Lives were blessed and transformed. It didn't stop there, to the glory of God, we rendered medical services and gave out materials(to God be the glory).
 * About Voice of Tabernacle (VOT)
 Voice of Tabernacle is a non - denominational outreach/Evangelism ministry with the aim of reaching the corners of the earth with God's word.
Voice of Tabernacle holds her fellowship every Thursday by 8pm at Brightest Hope Academy behind Deeper Life Bible Church Back of General Hospital Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria. 


I am proud to be a member of Voice of
Tabernacle.
Let's meet and have fellowship together at Voice of Tabernacle every Thursday.
See photos below:




















































Be a part of this godly God's own  moving train...
Jesus is Lord!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments