Throwback Photos: You don't need alcohol nor naked girls to chill or have fun.

By Shedy Elisha - September 06, 2018


This post may not necessarily be important and fascinating to everyone but I just had to share the story because its a testimony and also, stories or posts like this are rare. The photos you will be viewing here are throw back photos...

I was just going through my photos and I came across some old pictures I took while I was serving Nigeria (NYSC)) in Kalgo, Kebbi State 2013/2014 and some other ones I took when I went hiking with Garda Express Tour Ushafa, FCT.
What stroke my mind about the photos is the fact that I went chilling, flexing in these two different locations and occasions and I had mad fun but without alcoholic drinks (soft drinks and juice made my day) nor naked girls Yeah! It sounds insignificant right? But you know the truth is among 10 guys, hardly you find 3 that are non alcohol addictive.
So when I was watching these old photos of mine I was like wow! We had crazy fun without any alcoholic drink and very importantly the ladies we hanged out with were all dressing decently. The coke, fanta, juice, sachet water and pounded yam, rice, meat including fruits made it all fun filled. We played different games. Lots of activities were carried out that never made the place dull.
You may not find these things I am saying fascinating but they are important virtuous to me just as I earlier mentioned. Another thing is, the ladies I was with didn't have to show their body parts to look attractive, No! It wasn't necessary to dress half naked yet they were looking beautiful and their decency didn't stop the fun.
The bottom line here is, you can have fun, flex, chill, hangout and have nice time without alcoholic drinks nor carrying naked girls. I can't deny the fact that others did the contrary but I am so concerned about myself. I think life is much more beautiful without alcoholic drinks. You relax better with soft drinks and decent girls. If you are a young girl reading this, know that no man will love you truly because you opened your body parts for him to see. If he sees another girl's body part like that, he will abandon you and chase the new one. I do soft drinks, I hang out with decent people and I enjoy it. #Godisincharge
See more photos below:

























I am Shedy Elisha
Let's connect via:
Facebook: Shedy Elisha
Instagram/Twitter: @Shedyelisha
Email: elishashedrach@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08130286036

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments