Why you need G-Aje material... A material for everybody.

By Shedy Elisha - September 24, 2018


Where I come from - Gbagyi Land, we have our cultural attire with the inscription: " Mizhi Gbagyi Zanu" and it has become a conventional material for Gbagyi people.
It actually looks beautiful but the problem with that material includes:

  • The dye washes away once it is socked in water with or without detergent.
  • More than 70% of the material is not produced by a Gbagyi person. Its made from Makurdi and so they don't know the value.
  • The materials used are inferior and;
  • Its too expensive 
  • Because of the poor material, it has diminished the Gbagyi Culture
I kept pondering how we could get a better Gbagyi material and "z-o-o-o-o-m!!!", G-Aje came to rescue us and our Gbagyi Culture.
G-Aje is a professionaly made Gbagyi cultural attire that is of a better quality and has come to stay. Why do I prefer G-Aje Gbagyi attire and why you need G-Aje?

  • -Its industrial touch is clean and professional.
  • -It doesn't wash away
  • -You can use it to sew any standard fashionable style.
  • - This particular one from G-Je is made, sold and distributed by a Gbagyi and so, he knows the value and has done the best for his Gbagyi people.
The Gbagyi Cultural attire from G-Aje can also be used by any tribe in any part of the world because it has met the world industrial fashion and clothen standard.
 I roll with quality and it pays to use quality stuffs. I wouldn't want you to continue with inferior materials because it diminishes your personality.
So I Shedy Elisha, present to you the most qualitative Gbagyi material by G-Aje.  

To get yours contact the CEO of G-Aje who is also the founder of Gbagyi Library, Ibrahim Sanu Ibrahim , Call or WhatsApp: 07033054209.
Facebook Page: Gbagyi Library.

NB: Permit me to state here that this post and broadcast is not to ridicule anybody or organisation but its just for the love I have for my tribe and Culture - Gbagyi and the desire to get the best for my ethnic group - the Gbagyi race.

Alright people! I was privileged to meet the CEO of G-Aje Ibrahim Sani Ibrahim in a meeting  at Bingham University Karu, Nassarawa State.  He is cool, intelligent and smart. Little did I know that he is my brother, yeah!!!
And his fashion company G-Aje is actually doing a great job
Shedy Elisha & G-Aje Boss, Ibrahim Sanu Ibrahim
Finally, I wanna use this medium to say thanks to you reading this, thanks for visiting and paying attention.
Seriously we've received great love and support and this site keep having  more views and traffic daily all because of you. I and my close  paddy... Glorie Shekwosa Dauda who is also a contributor to this site, we both say thank you.
Hey don't forget to order for your G-Aje Gbagyi attire. The best you can ever get!
I am Shedy Elisha
Let's hook up via:
Facebook: Shedy Elisha
Twitter & Instagram: @shedyelisha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments