(Photos) My Weekend was 'Lit' plus read why you must look decent - Glorie Shekwosa Dauda

By Shedy Elisha - September 19, 2018



Hey guyz, its your girl Glorie Shekwosa Dauda. You know what? I had a blast last weekend so I decided to save the photos here.
I was privileged to anchor a dinner event in my Church last week Saturday hosted by my church band. Well, I think I am professional enough so you can call me for your event... Lol!
OK, just felt like sharing my photos with you here which I started taking right from my house till I got to church. Thanks to my make up artist Roseline Tsado, you rock.
Thanks for visiting and reading but briefly let me share some tips on why its important to look good and decent:
- It boosts your self esteem
- It keeps your hygiene in check
- It helps your communication skills
- It helps makes a beautiful first impression
- Its truly fun
- It proves you aren't lazy
So start dressing good to look good, keeping dressing sweet and you will love the out come.



















Let's hook up via my social media platforms:
Facebook: Dauda Shekwosa Glorie
Instagram: @gloriedaudasheks

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments